Driver Check-in (Days)
Company: Hire Velocity
Posted on: May 1, 2021
Position Summary: As the Driver Check-In, you will be responsible
for ensuring the accuracy of the check-in and product returns
process. You will ensure the process is done efficiently and
effectively through working directly with drivers when it comes to
documentation and recording returns. A successful candidate will
have played a key role in adding to the quality of the process and
the customer experience.
Position Responsibilities :
- Checking-in route drivers upon returning from deliveries.
- Assisting in the unloading of merchandise from vehicles.
- Ensuring the product returns process is followed accurately and
- Examining customer returns with merchandising received.
- Recording returns and ensuring all paperwork is completed
- Communicating with inventory personnel over quality related
- Separating, palletizing, locating, and preparing items for
return to designated areas.
- Communicating with drivers, department managers, and others
regarding delivery challenges.
- Assisting in the coordination of vehicle repairs and
maintenance as required.
- Supporting other inventory control duties as required.
Skills & Experiences:
- High School Degree or General Educational Development (GED)
- 2-3 years of experience in a warehouse environment.
- Commitment to quality customer service by utilizing excellent
- Ability to communicate information accurately.
- Strong attention to detail and willingness to follow all
established procedures and regulations.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs and intermediate
general computer skills.
- Ability to apply general mathematics skills and concepts of
basic algebra and geometry.
- May require certification or ability to operate operation
vehicles; such as pallet jack or forklift.
- Flexibility to work extended hours as needed is preferred.
Physical Demands &Working Conditions:
- Physical ability to lift, unload, and carry totes and bundles
up to 30 lbs. repetitively and up to 60 lbs. occasionally, push up
to 50 lbs., and move a dolly loaded with up to 250 lbs.
- Physical ability to maneuver loaded hand carts over a variety
of inclines and surfaces.
- Physical ability to stand and walk frequently, and be able to
drive for a significant period of time.
- Physical ability to occasionally bend, kneel, crouch, or
- Exposure to a variety of environmental conditions: weather,
temperature, lighting, and noise as determined by circumstances at
accounts within assigned territory.
At Core-Mark, we know your power comes from your overall well-being
and the well-being of your family. That's why we offer a
comprehensive benefits package that supports the health of you and
your family. As a part of our family, your benefit offerings
- Highly Competitive Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Health Savings & Flexible Spending Accounts
- Core-Benefits: Life, Disability, & Employee Assistance Program
paid by Core-Mark
- Work/Life Balance: Sick Leave, Vacation Time and Holidays
- Financial Wellness: 401(k) Plan, Group Voluntary Benefits, Pet
Insurance, Commuter Benefit, Employee Discounts, & Scholarship
Opportunities for children of employees
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.50 per hour
Keywords: Hire Velocity, Pasadena , Driver Check-in (Days), Professions , Pasadena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!