Company: MobilityWorks and Driverge
Posted on: June 15, 2022
Job DescriptionSalary: Base + CommissionMobilityWorks, serves
the disabled community with wheelchair accessible minivans,
full-size vans with lifts, as well as commercial fleet vehicles.
Our mission is to provide wheelchair users with the mobility,
independence, and personal freedom they desire. Keep reading to see
how you can join the team leading this effort! MobilityWorks is
seeking an outgoing, energetic Sales Consultant . We provide a
great work-life balance with regular business hours so you can be
home spending time with family or doing what you love most! BE
THERE- MobilityWorks believes that every team member is an
important part of the MobilityWorks team, and we value the skills,
efforts, and contributions made by each member of our team. We
believe in our mission and make every effort to live our core
values. Our Sales Consultant is responsible for using a
consultative, customer-focused approach to selling automobiles by
performing the following duties: What you get to accomplish:
- Spend time and listen to customers to determine their needs and
discuss vehicle options.
- Explain features and demonstrates operation of vehicle and
equipment options. These may include Hand controls, securement
systems, lifts, transfer seats, as well as durable medical
equipment such as chairs, scooters, and other mobility
- Complete quotes and explain financing options.
- Commit to becoming an auto sales expert and gain industry
- Test drive vehicles to demonstrate industry leading
- Delivers and familiarizes the customer with vehicle.
- Follow up with existing customers to confirm their satisfaction
and generate a life lasting customer relationship.What you should
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Ability to plan, direct and control the activities of
- Excellent customer service skills and experience is
- Solid verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience working independently with minimal supervision is
- Strong computer skills with experience in SalesForce preferred.
What We offer you:
- Work/Life Balance – Hours of operation 8-5, Monday - Friday, no
late nights, No weekends!
- Some location are open 9-1 on Saturdays with rotating schedule
or by appointment only.
- Competitive Salary + commission plan.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance plan(s).
- Flexible Spending Account(s)
- 8 paid holidays, Personal Time Off, Social Responsibility
- Employer Paid Benefits such as Tuition Reimbursement Program,
Employee Assistance Program, Life and Disability insurance.
- Employee Wellness Program
- 401(k) Retirement Plan options with generous company
- An incredibly rewarding experience in a team-centered
environment. Military Veterans are highly encouraged to apply! We
embrace diversity! Be part of an organization that invests in
Keywords: MobilityWorks and Driverge, Pasadena , Sales Consultant, Professions , Pasadena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!