Company: Kaiser Permanente
Posted on: June 20, 2022
THIS JOB IS UNDER REVIEW BY TOTAL COMPENSATION AND AS A RESULT
THE FLSA STATUS MAY CHANGE. Provides high quality and cost
effective project management, management consulting, and analytic
support services or technical expertise. Has sole responsibility
for large complex analytical projects.
- Leads, makes significant contributions, and/or provides
technical leadership to high visibility projects to identify and
resolve issues of strategic importance to the organization.
- Interfaces regularly with senior management to produce timely
and valuable results.
- Sets the strategic direction of projects.
- Determines goals and priorities with management team
- Establishes team membership and negotiates time commitments and
- Develops proposals for clients outlining proposed project
structure, approach and work plan.
- Provides staff leadership to project teams, as well as manages
work of outside consultants when needed.
- Designs research plans for data gathering and analysis.
- Participates significantly in interpreting analysis and
developing action plans accordingly.
- Produces or oversees development of written materials for
senior executives and other key clients.
- Plans and facilitates meetings.
- Makes formal presentations to various senior level
- Assists, as needed, in planning and coordinating with other
ongoing teams and projects to maximize effectiveness.
- Participates in the development and management of the
department, including coaching, recruiting, conducting performance
reviews for consultants/analysts, and other departmental
- Kaiser Permanente conducts compensation reviews of positions on
a routine basis.
- At any time, Kaiser Permanente reserves the right to
re-evaluate and change job descriptions, or to change such
positions from salaried to hourly pay status. Such changes are
generally implemented only after notice is given to affected
Minimum five (5) years of experience in one of the technical areas
required OR a minimum one (1) year of experience in one of the
technical areas required AND completion of Kaiser Permanente
Southern California Postgraduate Fellowship in Health Care
Bachelor's degree in business administration, economics, health
care administration, operations research, public health
administration, or other related field OR four (4) years of
experience in a directly related field.
High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED)
License, Certification, Registration
Demonstrated ability to determine the key business issues and
develop appropriate action plans from multidisciplinary
Demonstrated ability to conduct and interpret
Proven leadership skills in project management and consulting.
Must exhibit efficiency, collaboration, candor, openness, and
Demonstrate an understanding of the operations of KP, health policy
trends, and any applicable regulations related to the responsible
Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership
Master's degree strongly preferred.
PrimaryLocation : California,Pasadena,Walnut Center - Regional
HoursPerWeek : 40
Shift : Day
Workdays : Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri
WorkingHoursStart : 08:00 AM
WorkingHoursEnd : 05:00 PM
Job Schedule : Full-time
Job Type : Standard
Employee Status : Regular
Employee Group/Union Affiliation : NUE-SCAL-01-NUE-Non Union
Job Level : Individual Contributor
Job Category : Consulting Services & Project/Program Management
Department : Regional Offices - Pasadena - Care & Coverage CB
Operations - 0801
Travel : No
Kaiser Permanente is an equal opportunity employer committed to a
diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation,
national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry,
disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information,
other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or
any other protected status.
Keywords: Kaiser Permanente, Pasadena , Senior Consultant, Professions , Pasadena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!