Company: Reaume Richardson
Posted on: June 20, 2022
Reaume Richardson has been at the forefront of L.A.'s cultural
and economic renaissance for more than 20 years. We are hiring
Superintendents with solid commercial and/or multifamily experience
who love what they do and love the unique challenges that come with
every project.Key Responsibilities
- Drives the execution and completion of the work.
- Ensures quality meets the expectations described in the
- Resolves conflicts and coordination issues.
- Acts as the onsite Safety Officer to ensure project conformance
with all OSHA safety requirements.
- Works collaboratively with subcontractors and internal
- Professionally represent Reaume Richardson field operations as
the primary interface with the owner and design team.
- Supervise and train the field labor in proper work
- Hire and assign craft foreman and journeyman to work
- Manage onsite equipment
- Review time cards from the craft foreman for accuracy and
conformance to the cost coding system
- Obtain permits (i.e., crane, OSHA building, etc.) with
assistance from the Senior Superintendent/General
- Keep the job site office and the Job site itself clean,
organized, and secure
- Prepare, schedule, and supervise the completion of a final
punch list. Coordinating photography of the final project with the
Project Manager or VP of Project Development.Qualifications
- General understanding and experience with construction trades,
such as high-end architectural finishes; structural concrete and
steel systems; HVAC, electrical, low voltage, and plumbing systems;
fire life safety and fire sprinkler systems; and steel framing and
- Ability to visualize the entire project and anticipate
constructability issues and embed solutions in the construction
plans and schedules.
- Experience managing several projects at once is preferred but
- Experience working in occupied building and during night
- Ability to apply basic engineering principles to construction
- Ten years of job site management experience is ideal.
- Familiarity with PROCORE is desired.For more information or to
submit your resume and cover letter, please contact
email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from
Keywords: Reaume Richardson, Pasadena , Project Superintendent, Professions , Pasadena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!