Company: US Auto Trust
Posted on: June 25, 2022
US Auto Trust is Southern California's fastest growing
automotive group. We are proud to have a stable of legendary brands
such as Aston Martin, Land Rover, Jaguar and Cadillac. We are
looking for the best and the brightest top-notch automotive
technicians to join our rapidly expanding service teams in our
Pasadena dealerships: LR Pasadena and Cadillac Pasadena.Our ideal
candidates will have the ability to diagnose and repair automotive
mechanical systems, including brakes, air conditioning, front end,
and engine mechanical and electrical. Our technicians provide high
quality workmanship to ensure that our customers receive only the
best service experience. This is only a partial list of duties and
does not include all associated responsibilities.Our goal is to
offer the most OUTSTANDING SERVICE EXPERIENCE POSSIBLE for all of
our customers. If you are ready for the next level of service
professionalism then we would like to speak with you
- Performs work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and
accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory standards.
- Diagnoses vehicle problems based on customer complaints and
- Communicates with parts department to obtain needed parts.
- Saves and tags parts of the job if under warranty or if
requested by the customer.
- Examines assigned vehicle to determine if further safety or
service work is required or recommended.
- Communicates with service advisor immediately if additional
work is needed, if work outlined is not needed, or if repairs
cannot be completed within the promised time.
- Documents all work performed and recommended on the repair
- Road tests vehicles.
- Participates in manufacturer-sponsored training programs,
schools, and events.
- Keeps abreast of manufacturer technical bulletins.
- Inspects and test drives newly delivered vehicles for obvious
damage and missing major components and drivability functions.
- Installs optional equipment specified by the customer or
- Reports machinery defects or malfunctions to supervisor.
- Ensures that customers' cars are kept clean. Notifies service
advisor immediately of anything that has happened to change the
appearance or condition of the vehicle.
- Keeps shop area neat and clean.
- Maintains and is accountable for all dealership-owned tools and
manuals. Returns them to the proper place and in the same condition
as they were received.
- Understands, keeps abreast of and complies with federal, state
and local regulations, such as hazardous waste disposal, OSHA
- Operates all tools and equipment in a safe manner.
- Reports any safety issues immediately to management.
- Other tasks as assigned.Required Skills/Abilities:
- Customer satisfaction driven
- Energetic Team player
- Problem solving by analyzing and interpreting data
- Mechanical, technical, and troubleshooting
- Manual dexterity
- Land Rover or Cadillac experience a plus
- Master technician skills a plus
- ASE certified is a plusEducation and Experience:
- High school diploma and two years of related experience; or an
equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Valid California driver's license
- Clean driving record
Keywords: US Auto Trust, Pasadena , Automotive Technician, Professions , Pasadena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!