Sr. Design Coordinator/Job Captain (Architectural Staff Level II)
Company: FIEDLER GROUP
Posted on: November 18, 2022
Sr. Design Coordinator/Job Captain (Architectural Staff Level
II) Pasadena based Engineering/Architectural firm is seeking a Sr.
Design Coordinator/ Job Captain with strong experience designing
and coordinating small to medium commercial retail projects. The
successful candidate must understand the business of architecture
and the importance of schedule driven projects, client driven goals
and objectives, implementation of prototypes, standards and
branding during the design process. This role requires a
professional degree in Architecture, plus six (6+) or more years of
progressive experience. - Local Candidates Only Role
- Responsible for specific technical design aspects of an
assigned major project, including investigation, evaluation, and
recommendation of design solutions that best meets the client's
- Provides professional architectural consultation in the
planning, design, and coordination during construction of medium
- Independently applies advanced architectural concepts and
- Carries out complex or novel assignments requiring the
development of new or improved techniques and procedures. -
- Ability to complete a full set of contract documents from
schematic phase to CD phase, construction documents to
- Proficient in BIM (Revit), AutoCAD, SketchUp and other 3D
- Extensive experience is required in coordinating with multiple
design disciplines such as civil, structural, mechanical, plumbing,
electrical, kitchen, etc.
- Strong knowledge of California Building Codes
- Working knowledge how structural, architectural detailing
interface with each other.
- Experience in the Petroleum Industry is a plus.
- May provide technical guidance to less experienced
architects/architectural staff. Education and/or Experience:
- A 4-year degree in applicable field of study such as
Architecture or Engineering
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in drafting and designing
utilizing State and Local Building Codes.
- Preferred - Professional Certifications/Registrations
- Must be actively pursuing professional licensure
- Ability to work within tight schedules, identify problems,
formulate solutions, result oriented.
- Strong leadership skills Job Type: This is an Non-Exempt
Full-Time position. Typical days and hours of work are Monday
through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. Evening and weekend work may be
required as job duties demand. At Fiedler Group, we pride ourselves
on the team atmosphere we have built and believe that a positive
work environment not only fuels creativity and drive, but also
provides a collaborative environment that fosters individual
learning and growth. To that end, we have developed the benefits
package below to enhance our teams' overall employment experience.
Our benefits include:
- 95% paid Medical (HMO & PPO), 90% paid Dental
- 100% paid Vision, LTD, Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health and Wellness Benefit
- 401(k) Plan with immediate vesting and company matching
- Training and Educational Opportunities
- Discretionary Bonuses
- Tiered Paid Time Off (PTO) starting at 15 days/year
- PTO Cash Out Option
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Holiday Get-Togethers
- Firm-wide celebrations and events Sr. Design Coordinator/Job
Captain (Architectural Staff Level II)
Keywords: FIEDLER GROUP, Pasadena , Sr. Design Coordinator/Job Captain (Architectural Staff Level II), Professions , Pasadena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!