CNG or Automotive Mechanic
Company: First Transit
Posted on: May 20, 2023
FiFleet Maintenance Technician - Pasadena Transit & Dial-A-Ride
$30.90/HR with a $3,000 Sign-On Bonus! Are you looking for job
security and stability with competitive wages and benefits (zero
employee layoffs during COVID pandemic)? First Transit is looking
for a Fleet Technician to join its team and you could be the right
person! With over 335 locations and in business since 1955, First
Transit is truly First in passenger transportation. Please see our
website for a comprehensive review of our company:
https://www.firsttransit.com . Come work at a state of the art
maintenance facility and work on equipment that provides
life-changing mobility for the passengers we serve. First Transit
is proud to offer:
- Per Union Contract, set wage is at $30.90/hour
- $3,000 Sign on Bonus (Conditions apply. Offer expires
- $0.25 extra per hour ASE incentive
- Company-paid ASE testing and training materials
- Consistent full-time, year-round work
- An excellent benefits package including medical, vision, and
dental coverage, and 401(k) savings plan
- Paid holidays, vacation, & sick time
- Ongoing company training on state-of-the-art online system
- Opportunities for career advancement nationwide.
- A great work environment! Fleet Maintenance Mechanic Major
- Perform vehicle maintenance and repairs to ensure vehicles are
safe for our customers.
- Diagnose and perform accurately all phases of vehicle and
equipment repair including the repair of brakes, engine tune-ups,
suspensions, drive trains, transmission clutches and other
- Ensure work orders are completed properly and accurately.
Maintain records of all maintenance work completed including parts
and supplies used.
- Complete preventative maintenance (PMs), safety inspections,
and annual maintenance inspections. Fleet Maintenance Mechanic
- Valid driver's license required. CDL is required. Company
training to help you get your CDL will be provided.
- 1+ years of automotive or diesel repair employment
experience or combination of education & experience.
- Must have appropriate mechanic's tool set.
- ASE certifications preferred. Must participate in company ASE
certification program (company training, testing, and bonuses
- Subject to DOT drug testing. DOT Regulation 49 CFR Part 40 does
not authorize the use of Schedule I drugs, including marijuana, for
any reason. About First Transit First Transit Inc. is a leading
provider of public transportation contracting and management
services. For over 60 years, we have supplied precision,
efficiency, innovation, and all-around expertise to both public and
private transportation systems. Today, we operate in 335 locations,
carrying more than 350 million passengers annually throughout the
United States in 39 states, Puerto Rico and Canada. Apply today and
get your career on the road with First Transit! First Transit has
been purchased by Transdev and will be the employer for this job
posting. We are the leading integrator and operator of multiple
modes of transportation. With a combined presence in 43 US states,
plus DC and Puerto Rico, we have lots of opportunities for growth!
You can find additional job opportunities and locations directly at
www.transdevNA.jobs . We aspire to have a culture where all people
are First. We strive to attract and retain a diverse workforce
therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or
veteran status. First is also committed to providing a drug-free
workplace. For candidates applying to positions in San Francisco or
Los Angeles California, First will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the
requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or Los
Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance. First is an equal opportunity
employer and by doing so we will sustain and promote an inclusive
culture that supports future growth for all.
Keywords: First Transit, Pasadena , CNG or Automotive Mechanic, Professions , Pasadena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...