Posted on: September 12, 2023
100% Paid Benefits, 9/80 Schedule. Every other Friday off!This
Jobot Job is hosted by: Tony SvareAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by
clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your resume.Salary: $25
- $35 per hourA bit about us:We are a local Space Manufacturing
company who is growing and looking for a Facilities Technician to
their team.Why join us?Great BenefitsFlexible Work Schedule
9/80Training and Development401K100% Paid BenefitsJob DetailsWe are
seeking a highly skilled and dynamic Facility Technician to join
our esteemed engineering industry team. As a Facility Technician,
you will play a crucial role in ensuring the smooth operation and
maintenance of our facility. This is a permanent position that
offers excellent growth opportunities and the chance to work with
cutting-edge equipment and technology. If you have a passion for
facilities, maintenance, and engineering, this is the perfect job
- Perform regular inspections and maintenance of the building,
grounds, equipment, HVAC, plumbing, electrical systems, lighting,
and mechanical systems.
- Conduct preventive maintenance tasks to ensure the facility
operates efficiently and safely.
- Respond promptly to work orders and prioritize tasks based on
urgency and importance.
- Keep accurate maintenance logs and records of all repairs and
- Utilize technical skills and knowledge to troubleshoot and
resolve facility-related issues.
- Interpret and understand technical schematics, blueprints, and
other technical documents.
- Collaborate with other team members to coordinate and execute
facility improvement projects.
- Ensure compliance with all safety regulations and
- Stay updated with the latest industry trends and advancements
in facility maintenance.Qualifications:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in facility maintenance or a
- Strong knowledge of facilities, maintenance, building, grounds,
equipment, HVAC, plumbing, electrical systems, lighting, and
- Proficiency in interpreting technical schematics, blueprints,
and other technical documents.
- Experience with preventive maintenance techniques and
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to think
- Strong attention to detail and a commitment to delivering
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Flexibility to work outside of regular business hours when
- High level of professionalism and integrity.Interested in
hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Pasadena , Facility Maintenance, Professions , Pasadena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!