Marine Claims Analyst
Company: TM Claims Service Inc.
Posted on: February 16, 2019
Marketing Statement TM Claims Service (TMCS) is an independent global claims management firm established in 1987 to provide clients with a broad range of claims-related services in the areas of transportation, product liability and overseas travel accident insurance. As part of the Tokio Marine Group of companies TM Claims Service provides claims handling services throughout the US and the Americas. Founded in 1879, Tokio Marine is recognized as Japan's oldest insurer and one of the largest insurance groups in the world. Tokio Marine has offices in 38 countries staffed by more than 15,000 employees outside of Japan. Duties Job Summary: Administer claims inclusive of receiving, reviewing, and approval of claims as submitted from claimants and/or distributors for payment. Identify liable carrier, filing of claim, collection of funds, and file maintenance. Interact with claimants, distributors, surveyors, and carriers. Essential Job Functions:
- Receive, review, and approve claims as submitted from claimant and/or distributor for payment, using their own discretion and judgment up to and including autorized settling authority
- Direct telephonic coordination with claimants and/or distributors
- Arrange third party inspections
- Review and submit claims to carriers and third parties for recovery purposes, inclusive of negotiating and collection. Settlement of claims up to and including their authorized recovery authority
- Conclude all claims within their settlement authority.
- Responsible for complying with proper internal controls as necessary to conduct job functions and/or carry out responsibilities and/or administrative activities at Company. Qualifications - College degree preferred - Auto Industry experience preferred - Strong PC skills in Microsoft Word and Excel - Strong written and oral communication skills - Ability to work as part of a team - Proficient PC skills in Microsoft Word and Excel EEO Statement Tokio Marine Group of Companies (including, but not limited to the Philadelphia Insurance Companies, Tokio Marine America, Inc., TMNA Services, LLC, TM Claims Service, Inc. and First Insurance Company of Hawaii, Ltd.) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In order to remain competitive we must attract, develop, motivate, and retain the most qualified employees regardless of age, color, race, religion, gender, disability, national or ethnic origin, family circumstances, life experiences, marital status, military status, sexual orientation and/or any other status protected by law.
Keywords: TM Claims Service Inc., Pasadena , Marine Claims Analyst, Professions , Pasadena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!