Senior Construction Project Manager
Posted on: October 12, 2019
Senior Construction Project Manager
If you are a Senior Project Manager with experience, please read
Based in the gorgeous Pasadena, our client, almost 40 years old, is
a progressive West Coast construction group known for its superior
management and field team, best-in-class standards and
craftsmanship. Their expertise runs deep in pre-construction,
project planning, timely and professional execution of the
construction process in retail, healthcare, non-profit and occupied
settings from tenant improvement to ground up.
We provide a challenging, fun and rewarding workplace environment
that provide enables us to attract and retain the most talented
professionals in the industry. Construction is a high-stress,
deadline-driven environment so we make sure we are providing
activities and company events (both on the job and outside of work)
that allow our people to have some fun and reward them for all
their hard work .
If you have 10+ years of project management experience (preferably
OSHPD) and would like to work for a fast-paced, innovative and
exciting GC that goes the extra mile to guarantee employee
satisfaction, please apply today.
What You Will Be Doing
Senior Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Lead a team from conceptual phase of a project to final
completion and close out.
- Lead one or more teams simultaneously, in such a manner that both
the customer and the company are successful, in terms that are
clearly established on a job-by-job basis.
- Lead pre-construction efforts for potential and secured work.
- Set up the customer relationship so that the costs of safety are
accepted, that the schedule will accommodate safe operations, and
that the right subcontractors can be selected.
- Insure Projects are completed, inclusive of punchlist work, on or
before the contract completion date.
- Insure project(s) are built in accordance with the plans and
specs that are approved by the Owner and Architect/Engineers.
- Responsible for steadily increasing the skills and competencies
of project teams under their supervision in all aspects of their
- Responsible for clearly establishing customer expectations at the
beginning of the relationship and insuring that these expectations
are met or exceeded.
- Provide leadership, mentorship and management for their project
teams in customer relationships, business development, estimating,
pre-construction, project management, project execution, field
operations and team building.
- Completely responsible for the success of the projects under
their supervision and the relationship between and the
- Coordinate with the Business Development Team and the PX Team to
determine the estimate date, the type of estimate required, the
form of estimate or proposal, and the final presentation of the
- Responsible for the execution of the projects assigned to them,
which includes but is not limited to: setting project goals,
insuring timely buyout, submittal administration with all material
being delivered on time, attending weekly OAC meetings on a regular
basis to ensure that the construction is being executed in
accordance with the project goals and within the Owner's
What You Need for this Position
Senior Project Manager Job Requirements/Qualifications:
- Bachelor's in Construction Management or related
- At least 10 years in project management
- Experience with healthcare and OSHPD projects
What's In It for You
- Competitive base $130,000-$175,000
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- 401k match
- Performance-based bonus
So, if you are a Senior Project Manager with experience, please
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Your Right to Work In compliance with federal law, all persons
hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work
in the United States and to complete the required employment
eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles
qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.
Keywords: CyberCoders, Pasadena , Senior Construction Project Manager, Professions , Pasadena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!