Specialty Sales Representative - Endocrinology
Company: Alto Pharmacy
Posted on: April 3, 2021
Specialty Sales Representative - Endocrinology Alto is a
telehealth pharmacy focused on helping people live healthier by
making the prescription experience easier, more supportive, and
more affordable. We're transforming a $500 billion industry by
reinventing what a pharmacy can do, for both patients and
providers-from hand-delivering medications for free to offering
on-call help by text or chat. Over one million deliveries, over a
thousand five-star Yelp reviews, and an NPS score of +86 later,
we're proud to say we've built a pharmacy that people truly love.
About the Team Our Sales Representatives are responsible for the
achievement of commercial objectives in the assigned territory in
alignment with Alto's sales goals and business objectives. Your
focus will be calling on Endocrinologists, Endocrinology clinics
and Diabetes Specialists, (including physicians, physician
assistants, and nurse practitioners), nurses, case managers/social
workers, medical assistants, and benefits investigators to grow
your territory's top-line market share, revenue, gross profit, and
margins. As a member of the Sales team, you will work closely with
cross-functional internal partners, including provider success,
marketing, operations teams. Your collaboration with the Alto
marketing team will include providing feedback on current talk
tracks and marketing materials appropriate for the patient
demographic you represent while also delivering field-level
insights into what resonates with our customers. Your work with
operations and product will include a steady flow of feedback to
inform our customer experience and our patient/provider product
offerings. Accelerate your career as you:
- Partner with doctors, nurses, medical assistants, and practice
administrators as an industry expert to introduce them to a better
- Identify, target and develop long lasting relationships with
physicians and staff to develop new and existing accounts.
- Develop and aggressively implement a territory business plan to
meet customer needs, exceed sales goals, and increase Alto share of
market. Identifies new areas of growth and share expansion within
the Pulmonologist provider community.
- Build strong relationships with your cross functional partners
internally at Alto (marketing and provider success) to manage
operational complexities, drive share growth and increase loyalty
in key accounts.
- Become expert in Alto Pharmacy provider portal (AltoMD) and
effectively communicate clinic value and successfully on-board
clinics by executing staff training, implementation and follow-up
in partnership with Provider Success team members.--
- Leverage relationships with your local community thought
leaders and manufacturer counterparts to establish a network of
advocates throughout your geography.--
- Demonstrate leadership among peers by consistent application
and modeling of the appropriate compliance, behavior and conduct.
Displays Alto's values as a brand ambassador both in and outside
the office. A bit about you: Minimum Qualifications:
- At least 5 years of provider facing [outside] healthcare sales
- Experience selling in the Endocrinology/Diabetes therapeutic
area within the past 2 years.
- Established, strong relationships with key decision makers
within Endocrinology/Diabetes providers and communities in
designated geography, deftly handling objections to drive to a
- Experience using creative approaches to navigate ambiguity to
drive new partnerships from introduction to close in a timely and
self sufficient manner.
- Demonstrable experience using strategic planning to target and
grow key accounts in a consultative sales environment.
- Experience using a CRM to manage your prospecting pipeline.
- Superior selling skills honed in highly competitive
- Proven track record of exceeding sales quota--
- Experience driving partnerships in a remote-first
- Experience using Salesforce CRM Additional Physical Job
- Reading English, comprehending, and following simple oral and
- The worker is required to have close visual acuity to perform
an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures;
transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading.
Assessing the accuracy, neatness and thoroughness of the work
- Communicating with others to exchange information.
- Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word;
those activities where detailed or important spoken instructions
must be conveyed to other workers accurately, loudly, or
- Perceiving the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels with
or without correction, and having the ability to receive detailed
information through oral communication, and making fine
discriminations in sound.
- Frequent repeating motions required to operate a computer or
phone that may include the wrists, hands and/or fingers.
- Environmental Conditions: occasional exposure to low
temperatures or high temperatures, outdoor elements such as
precipitation and wind, and noisy environments. Physical
- Occasionally ascending or descending stairs, ramps and the
- Moving about to accomplish tasks and/or moving from one
worksite to another.
- Adjusting or moving objects up to 20 pounds in all
- Operating motor vehicles.
- Occasional sedentary work that primarily involves
sitting/standing/driving/flying Alto Pharmacy is an Equal
Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic
information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally
protected basis.-- Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance
Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants
with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.
Will you now or in the future require sponsorship for an employment
visa? (e.g. H1-B Visa) --*
If you would like, please share your pronouns with us so that we
can accurately refer to you. --*
Demographic Questions Help Alto be an equal opportunity employer!
Individuals seeking employment at Alto Pharmacy are
considered--without regard--to race, color, religion, national
origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental
disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual
orientation.You are being given the opportunity to provide the
following information in order to help us comply with federal and
state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record
keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.
- Completion of these questions is entirely voluntary. There will
be no impact on your candidacy if you choose--not--to answer any of
- No hiring decisions are made based on this information. Your
responses will not be visible to anyone on the hiring team, nor to
anyone who can influence your interview process.--
- Any information you share below is anonymized and aggregated in
order to preserve privacy and is never associated with your
application or personal identifying information. Alto is committed
to providing an equitable and inclusive interviewing experience and
work environment. Thank you for helping us to ensure equal
employment opportunities for all! Please specify your ethnicity
[select all that apply]:
White or Caucasian
Hispanic or Latinx
Black or African American
Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander
Native American, Alaska Native, or Indigenous
Prefer not to say
Please specify your gender identity
Cisgender - Male
Cisgender - Female
Prefer not to say
Do you identify as LGBTQIAP+?
Prefer not to say
Do you have military experience of any kind?
Yes, I am currently in the military or on reserve
Yes, I am a United States Veteran
Yes, I have military experience from outside the United States
Prefer not to say
Do you identify with any of the following?
Emotional/mental health disability
Chronic health condition
Prefer not to say
Please specify your age group
65 or older
Keywords: Alto Pharmacy, Pasadena , Specialty Sales Representative - Endocrinology, Sales , Pasadena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!