Posted on: June 23, 2022
Report To: Sales Development Director I Department: Sales I
Location: Remote or Hybrid (Pasadena, CA) I Duration: 6 monthsWhat
You'll Be Doing: Supplyframe, recently acquired by Siemens, is
looking for a Sales Intern. In this role, you will complete all
tasks, which will include but is not limited to, CRM data
management, conducting market research, identifying business
opportunities, managing email campaigns, generating sales leads,
participating in meetings/workshops and assisting the Sales
- Partner closely with the Sales Director and complete all
allocated tasks as assigned.
- Assist Sales Development Representatives (SDR) with prospecting
and data management.
- Conduct and present research on market, industry and target
company news and trends; gather information through varying sources
(surveys, speaking to clients/staff, etc).
- Observe and report on sales processes; update manuals,
documents, sales templates, CRM data and sales records.
- Participate in weekly 1:1 meetings with the Sales Director to
discuss performance, goals, tasks, and tactics.To be successful,
you know the importance of learning as much as possible about the
company & the products and you have a keen eye for opportunities
where improvement is needed.Who/What We Are Looking For:
- You are currently an undergraduate or pursuing a master's
degree in Sales/Marketing (or a similar field).
- You are proficient in Excel, Google Drive and Salesforce (or an
- You have familiarity with current and trending sales
- You have an interest in the Software industry.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills and
outstanding multitasking & organizational abilities.
- You are a team player, but have the ability to work
independently and be a self-starter.
- You are highly motivated, goal oriented and you have the
ability to receive constructive criticism.
- You are active on LinkedIn and/or other professional & social
networking sites (we rely heavily on this as a means to prospect
and promote Supplyframe, as well as establish a presence as Subject
Matter Experts).Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: Supplyframe
is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging
diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to their race, color,
creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry,
sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family
responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual
orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex
stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other
categories protected by federal, state or local law.Applicants must
be legally authorized for employment in the United States without
need for current or future employer-sponsored work
Keywords: Supplyframe, Pasadena , Sales Intern, Sales , Pasadena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!