Guest Service Agent
Company: The Hotel Dena
Posted on: May 19, 2023
Overview:Opportunity: Guest Service Agent Greet, register and
service guests in a friendly and courteous manner according to
hotel/brand and sustainability standards. Potential Career Path
Front Desk Supervisor or Sales Coordinator Front Office Manager or
Sales ManagerPosition Requirements
- Immediately greet guest and offer to assist with their
- Register and assign guests to hotel rooms.
- Establish method of payment and verify credit.
- Make and confirm reservations.
- Compute bills, collect payments, and make change for
- Transmit and receive messages, using telephones or PMS
- Respond to guest requests in a timely manner.
- Receive and resolve guest complaints, elevating to supervisor
- Secure guests' valuables in hotel safe or safe-deposit boxes,
if not available in guest rooms.
- Perform bookkeeping activities, such as balancing accounts and
- Be aware of guest satisfaction scores and work toward
increasing departmental and overall guest satisfaction.
- Follow sustainability guidelines and practices related to HHMs
- Practice safe work habits, wear protective safety equipment and
follow MSDS and OSHA standards.
- Assist in the breakfast area or assist guests with luggage when
staffing assistance is required or during peak periods.
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.Experience
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Previous customer service experience or equivalent training
- Knowledge of PMS systems preferred.HHM Benefits and Perks
Competitive wages for full time and part time opportunitiesMedical,
Dental and Vision Health InsurancePaid Time Off401k Company
MatchFree Basic Life InsuranceTravel DiscountsCommuter Transit and
Commuter Parking BenefitsEmployee Assistance and Wellness
ProgramEducational/Professional DevelopmentReferral Bonus Program
Work Environment and Context
- Work schedule varies and may include working on holidays,
weekends and alternate shifts.
- Requires standingfor extended periods, walking, pushing,
lifting up to 25pounds, bending andreaching; stooping, kneeling, or
crouching.What We Believe People Are Our Capability Hearts That
Serve Only Excellence Stay Nimble - Own ItAbout Us :Nestled in a
prime location, Sheraton Pasadena Hotel seamlessly blends upscale
comfort with modern convenience. Our hotel is ideally situated
adjacent to both the Pasadena Convention Center and the Pasadena
Civic Auditorium for quick access to events. You'll love being
walking distance from abundant shopping, dining and entertainment
in Old Town. For adventures that'll take you beyond a short walk,
we offer a complimentary local area shuttle to the city's
landmarks, including the Rose Bowl. Stay connected with our
full-service, 24-hour business center offering complimentary
high-speed Wi-Fi. Keep in shape with cardio and weight training
equipment at the modern Sheraton Fitness. Make yourself comfortable
and relax on our plush beds while watching your TV or upgrade to a
suite for extra space to spread out. After a busy day, enjoy
California-style dining at the Restaurant Soleil, then lounge by
the heated outdoor swimming pool. Experience an excellent stay at
Sheraton Pasadena Hotel.
Keywords: The Hotel Dena, Pasadena , Guest Service Agent, Sales , Pasadena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...